Sunday, February 16, 2014

goals/objectives for memoir

What my goals are is I hope to become a better writer I have not written that many papers this semester or last so I would like to brush up again. Also I hope to help others learn something about the topic that i choose weather it is about a struggle i went through in my life or something I overcame I hope others can learn from this. I also want to see if I have the courage to share something personal with other I do not know for some people especially me this is hard to do have others read something about me people that I do not know. These are just a few goals one more thing is I hope that others can see my writing as an authentic voice so I will be writing from my personal experiences I hope this reflects in my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Be a bit more specific with objectives for the memoir - not general writing.

    ReplyDelete