Monday, April 7, 2014

post#9 appealing to everyone to save animals and our lives

in my blog I used all three
I used pathos when i appealed to people emotions about the suffering and abused animals and I also talked about the health affects to our own health so I also made it personal.
I used Ethos when I talked about how I have done a lot of reading and research on this topic plus I practice what I preach.
Finally I used Logos I explained the reason and it does make sense to stop the suffering and to help our health.I also included a chart which broke down disease and percents showed that people who ate meat had a higher percent for that disease sometimes you need to see facts for it to make sense.
I think the one that will be most important is pathos I was trying to play to emotions anytime when animals are involved this prompts people to take action immediately. Also when I talked about our health this affects people to take this issue very serious even when you post a picture of an abused animal as I did this often works with or without words. I hope that I educated and inspire people to take a look and think about what they eat at their next meal if I can save any animals my job is done.

1 comment:

  1. Your emotional appeal comes through loudly in this post. Try to fit charts on the post a bit better but some readers might appreciate your interjection at logos with these data. Rethink organization and phrasing in spot.

    ReplyDelete